SAFETY & FAQsÂ
Our Commitment to Our Audience, Cast, Crew and Employees:Â Â
- Though we thoroughly clean our theaters before and after every performance, we will increase the frequency of cleaning protocols across all public areas including the restrooms, box office and bars and sanitizing all shared surfaces such as door handles.Â
- Hand sanitizing stations will be set up throughout the building.
- All CDC and State of New York guidelines will be adhered to regarding masks and seating capacities. Currently, our requirements include the use of masks while inside our theaters in addition to proof of vaccination before entry. Thank you for your cooperation.
HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR SECOND STAGE THEATER AS OF NOVEMBER 9, 2021 AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE
For the health and safety of our audience, employees, cast and crew please be advised of the following protocols: To be permitted to enter any Second Stage Theater venue (The Tony Kiser Theater, The Hayes Theater, The McGinn/Cazele Theater),â€Żguests over the age of 12 will need to be fully vaccinatedâ€Ż(as defined below) with an FDA or WHO authorized vaccine.â€ŻEvidence of the vaccination will be required at the time of entryâ€Żalong with a valid ticket for the current production. Other health & safety requirements may be required in addition to the vaccine.
â€śFully vaccinatedâ€ť means on the day of the performance date as shown on the valid ticket, a guest is:
- At least 14 days after their second dose of an FDA or WHO approved two dose COVID-19 vaccine OR
- At least 14 days after their single dose of an FDA or WHO approved single dose COVID-19 vaccine.Â
Forâ€Żinternational guestsâ€ŻTWO doses of any â€śmix and matchâ€ť combination of an FDAâ€Żorâ€ŻWHO approved Covid-19 vaccineâ€Żareâ€Żacceptable.
Guests may display proof on a smartphone or present a physical copy. New York State residents, or anyone who received a COVID-19 vaccine in New York State, may present proof through the use of the Excelsior Pass (for more details, visit:â€Ż https://epass.ny.gov ) or any other CDC-approved digital app.
Guests under 12,â€Żwhen accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult may enter the theaterâ€Żwithâ€ŻONE of the following:
- Proof ofâ€ŻONE dose (through February 28, 2022 only) of an FDA or WHO approved vaccine at least 14 days before theâ€Żperformance dateâ€ŻOR
- Aâ€Żnegative COVID-19 PCR test performed by a medical provider within 72 hours of the performance start time. The test results must clearly show the date and time of the testâ€ŻOR
- Aâ€Żnegative COVID-19 rapid antigen test taken within 6 hours of the performance start time. The test results must clearly show the date and time of the test.Â
Guests who need reasonable accommodations due to a medical exception or a sincerely held religious belief must provide proof of one of the following instead of evidence of vaccination:â€Ż
- A negativeÂ COVID-19 antigen test taken within 6 hours of the performance start time ORÂ
- A negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of the performance start time.Â
In addition to proof of vaccination, all guests 18 years or older must also present a government-issued photo ID such as a driverâ€™s license or passport. Guests younger than 18 may use a government-issued ID or school ID. Entry will be denied for guests who do not provide the documentation as required above.
Masks are required for all guests, regardless of vaccination status.â€ŻMasks must be worn at all times except when eating or drinking in designated areas. All masks must completely cover the nose and mouth andâ€Ż comply with the CDC guidelines for acceptable face coverings .
Thank you for your cooperation.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
ARE YOU OFFERING CONTACTLESS TICKETING?
The default shipping option for all seats will be Mobile Tickets, which will arrive in the audience memberâ€™s email inbox as a QR code. No need to print out anything at home, simply display the QR code on your mobile device when you arrive. If you would like your tickets mailed (for a $3 per order fee), or Held at the Box Office, please let your Ticket Services representative know.
Subscriptions are not ticketed until the booking process which happens approximately 8 weeks before the first preview of each show.
WHAT IS YOUR POLICY ON TICKET EXCHANGES?
Ticket exchanges and refunds will be provided up to two hours prior to performance.
HOW WILL I KNOW IF THERE IS A SCHEDULE CHANGE?
Audience members will be alerted should a schedule change happen. Please ensure the box office has your updated phone and email address.
HOW DO I REACH SUBSCRIBER SERVICES?
HOW DOES THE MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE WORK?
Should you need to cancel your subscription at any time, including during the season, we will refund your subscription for the unused portion.Â
IS THERE A STREAMING OPTION?
Your subscription allows you to either attend the play in person or receive a private link to watch a streamed performance in the comfort of your home. Â